Rose water can be be beneficial for all skin types. Here are a few tips that can help you incorporate Rose water into your everyday beauty routine for a refreshing experience.
1. It can sooth and cool down irritated and sensitive skin.
2. Balance and cleanse oily skin.
3. Rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin and make it appear more youthful.
4. Revitalize and add a beautiful glow to dull skin.
5. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of aging and nourish the skin.
6. Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
7. Use rose water to prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
8. Freshen your face throughout the day by spraying rose water mist on your skin. I like to keep a bottle in the fridge to ensure a cool mist. This adds an instant glow to your face.
9. Can also be used as your perfect natural setting spray. Yes, rose water can be applied sparingly over makeup as a setting product, providing a beautiful glow and amazing dewy finish.
10. Rose water can also work as a makeup remover. You can spray a little on a cotton ball and add coconut oil for an easy natural way to remove eye makeup.
Hopefully you can put these tips to use and let me know how you incorporate rose water into your beauty regimen. Remember to always wear your invisible crown.