How amazing would it be to have your own beauty supply store at home??… While most of us won’t have this, we probably have some things in our kitchen that we can use to make our own beauty DIY’s.
Exfoliating and hydrating our skin is crucial for maintaining a healthy glow and there is nothing like an easy DIY homemade scrub.
Whether you are looking for a nice relaxing scrub or an invigorating and detoxifying scrub, there is sure to be one just for you. This is a great Mommy and me project too, said my 9 year old princess Mia!
You can use these on your hands, lips, face and your entire body. Make just enough for you or make enough for a girls night’ in with your besties! You can even make them as mini gifts for the holidays or birthdays. Whatever you choose, you are in for some personal or shared pampering! Indulge in some of my favorites from some fellow blogs and websites.
- Homemade Peppermint “Mojito” Foot Scrub Rachel Hollis from the Chicsite.com.
- Apple Cinnamon Body Scrub by Brandy from PrettyplainJanes.com.
- Mint-Lime Salt Scrub by Sarah from Callmefudge.com.
- Ginger Detox Scrub by Stephanie from
- Whipped Grapefruit Mint Sugar Scrub by Kayley from Thekitchenmccabe.com.