Rose water can be be beneficial for all skin types. Here are a few tips that can help you incorporate Rose water into your everyday beauty routine for a refreshing experience.
1. It can sooth and cool down irritated and sensitive skin.
2. Balance and cleanse oily skin.
3. Rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin and make it appear more youthful.
4. Revitalize and add a beautiful glow to dull skin.
5. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of aging and nourish the skin.
6. Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
7. Use rose water to prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
8. Freshen your face throughout the day by spraying rose water mist on your skin. I like to keep a bottle in the fridge to ensure a cool mist. This adds an instant glow to your face.
9. Can also be used as your perfect natural setting spray. Yes, rose water can be applied sparingly over makeup as a setting product, providing a beautiful glow and amazing dewy finish.
10. Rose water can also work as a makeup remover. You can spray a little on a cotton ball and add coconut oil for an easy natural way to remove eye makeup.
Hopefully you can put these tips to use and let me know how you incorporate rose water into your beauty regimen. Remember to always wear your invisible crown.
How amazing would it be to have your own beauty supply store at home??… While most of us won’t have this, we probably have some things in our kitchen that we can use to make our own beauty DIY’s.
Exfoliating and hydrating our skin is crucial for maintaining a healthy glow and there is nothing like an easy DIY homemade scrub.
Whether you are looking for a nice relaxing scrub or an invigorating and detoxifying scrub, there is sure to be one just for you. This is a great Mommy and me project too, said my 9 year old princess Mia!
You can use these on your hands, lips, face and your entire body. Make just enough for you or make enough for a girls night’ in with your besties! You can even make them as mini gifts for the holidays or birthdays. Whatever you choose, you are in for some personal or shared pampering! Indulge in some of my favorites from some fellow blogs and websites.
- Homemade Peppermint “Mojito” Foot Scrub Rachel Hollis from the Chicsite.com.
- Apple Cinnamon Body Scrub by Brandy from PrettyplainJanes.com.
- Mint-Lime Salt Scrub by Sarah from Callmefudge.com.
- Ginger Detox Scrub by Stephanie from
- Whipped Grapefruit Mint Sugar Scrub by Kayley from Thekitchenmccabe.com.
“I don’t want longer lashes”, said no girl ever!
SO what’s the hype about lashes? Well besides the fact that they make us women ‘feel’ alive and look pretty amazing too, they actually have a purpose.
“Researchers determined that most mammal eyelashes are one-third the length of their eyes — just the right length to minimize the flow of air over the eyeball.”
Yes, we know that they serve a purpose other than helping us look beautiful but there is NO SCIENCE behind my eyelash game changer. Younique hit the nail on the head when they came out with their 3D Lash Mascara. So much so, they back it with a 100% money back guarantee. Hello, sign me up , right?!
Here is my lash routine. ( Click here for step-by-step video tutorial)
First, you want to curl them with an eyelash curler. If you are blessed with curled lashes that don’t need assistance, skip this first step.
I use a 2 step process mascara.
Step 1 is the transplanting gel. I make sure to put a nice coat and make sure all of my lashes are covered.
Next, I use step 2 of the mascara which is the Fibers. I let this sit for about 15 seconds and then I REPEAT Step 1 which is the transplanting gel and seals the fibers.
You can seriously watch miraculously as they grow!! You can repeat a second and third time, depending on how voluminous and long you want your lashes.